The 2023 Construction Sciences Managers Conference held at Mantra Kingscliff was another big success attended by the Kiwa/CS leadership team and managers across the business.
The event included departmental presentations, team building exercises and awards to best performing staff/areas of 2022. Representatives from the wider Kiwa Group family were in attendance to present to attendees and deliver a snapshot into their services and opportunities for collaborations and partnerships.
The Conference concluded with the CS Awards presentations for 2022 – one of the award winners was our Engineering team for the Construction Sciences Safety Icon Award. National Manager – Engineering Morgan Midgley accepted the award from HSE Manager Lucy Courtney on the final day of the three day event.
Morgan said due to the efforts of the team around the country on improving our HSE culture, the Engineering team have received the Construction Sciences Safety Icon Award for 2022! Well done to everyone who has made the effort to contribute to build our safety culture. Keep up the good work for 2023!
Congratulations to all 2022 Constructions Sciences Awards winners:
- Construction Sciences Business of the Year – Specialised Testing
- Construction Sciences Safety Icon Award – Engineering
- Comply Quality Award – Victoria Metro
- Administrator of the Year Award – Kylie Barker
- Business Support Services Team of the Year – Software
- People and Culture Award Winner – Environmental
- Growth Award for Business Development – Western Australia